Why Study in Mauritius ?
Located in the Indian Ocean and served by air flights across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia, Mauritius is a blend of diverse cultures and religions, where people of different origins live together in harmony and peace. The country has carved a reputation of being socially, economically and politically stable.
Mauritius is one of the best places in South Asia for pursuing a full-fledged academic course. It offers a wide range of courses to suit your needs and provides with unequalled opportunities. Mauritius is easily accessible and is conveniently connected with daily direct flights around the world.
Reasons for studying in Mauritius
- Easily accessible and conveniently connected with daily direct flights around the world.
- Quality of education constantly monitored by the Tertiary Education Commissions (TEC)
- Pay Course Fee only after Visa
- Obtain your student visa in Mauritius without any hassles.
- No Visa Interviews
- Benefit from free transport and public health care services
- Acquire work experience while working up to 20 hours weekly
- Feel at home in a socially, economically and politically stable cosmopolitan Mauritian society that blends cultures from Europe, Africa and Asia
- Affordable Fee
- Enjoy a decent quality of life as from only US $ 275 monthly